Sunday, September 30, 2007

Suppose to be studying.

harhar! Ngiap Li is so gonna keeeeeeeeeel me. :( I mean I did try, but I got distracted by some thoughts so here I am now. Sigh.


I'm bored of Facebook already surprisingly. Albeit it being 1000 times cooler than Friendster with all the applications. The only thing that I like is My Room application. ;) Its like the Sims basically, just a lot more easier and uh, less stuff. heh. Currently, I have no coins to get more stuff. BOO!

I'm even bored with the super duper ultra mega giga adorable bunny game. Sigh.

Oh well, there's always retail therapy. The only thing that has never failed me. :D


Eh, ass-pee-am is like so near and why I'm talking about Facebook and shopping. Great karyn, G-R-E-A-T!

-_-

Can't wait till next Saturday! :D Then I can wear my new clothes out. harhar!

I NEED TO STUDY! KARYN NEEDS TO STUDY! I'm lazy wazy hazy crazy. gah.

Oh, and all the best to PMR takers. harharhar! Monday start de. xD

Reminder to self: Ok, I'm being mean here. >.< My turn would be next la laugh some more.

No comments: