Friday, September 14, 2007

Holy smokes.

My best kawan is playing MAPLE STORY. Super salah can die dot com.

Trials over. Well, just one more day then its the stupid diagnostic test. -.-

"This this this has power this this much and charge this this much. What is the charge of this?"

Diagnostic test... So shallow.... So pointless.... Such waste of time. tsk tsk. Looks like I might be skipping school too. :) My small friend said it is pointless therefore her advise(ajaran sesat. harhar!) to me was "stay home and study for SPM."

Anyway, how on earth am I suppose to get a perfect score for Biology 1 on Monday? Even the moon is blue/pink/green/red, it is IMPOSSIBLE lo. I'm no smarty pants and my Biology for this year is uh, not even at par with the rest. Ya lor, I slack gila babi this year.

HOW LAAA.

Can I cheat? If I do, people around me are not smart enough to give me all the correct answers. How ah?

The weather is so cold, so nice to snuggle up with my teddy bear under the blanket. :)


Oh, what am I suppose to get for Gaik Lyn, Gladys and Kim for their belated birthday present ah?

No comments: