Sunday, September 16, 2007

56.

56 more days till SPM.
You people ready yet? ;) 130 days was there. *clikety click*

82 more days till SPM is over for most of us, to those having accounts, HARHAR! 4 days later. HARHARHARHAR!

Nyeh. 56 more days means 1 and a half months more. Ok, after this trials I must be insaf and start studying. I know its too late to cover all the subjects but at least I'm trying to do something about it unlike my trials OMG can die dot com dot my. I didn't screw it up badly, it was atrocious (Simon Cowell's favourite word. ;)) that's all.

Anyway, no more Goong or storybooks. Storybooks... hmmm. Maybe occasionally lah. The Kite Runner is so nice and I just started only. :)

Ok, last day of trials tomorrow. Happy Clappy already. Hopefully my headache won't kill me half way writing essay tomorrow.

Dum de dum. :)

No comments: