Friday, September 28, 2007

Succumbed to IT.

IT, again.

I just told Ngiap Li in tuition that I would stay away from IT until SPM is over. "A bit here and there is ok but not the big bang ones" was her reply.

I've spoke too soon. I've just spent a whooping 600 in Queens. *cringe* Not that this never happened before but but... I thought... I am already... insaf wut. :p

Anyway, THIS IS THE LAST TIME OK! I PROMISE!!!! I would stay at home, or go Starbucks or the library to study my butt off and NO SHOPPING! Not entirely NO shopping, just NO to the big bang ones. I know I can. ;) Well, at least I hope I can.


And guess what, I've found my love at Queens. :D GAP KIDS it is! No sheet, I fit wan ok! Not surprising lah, I know but the price of the clothes there are rather reasonable compared to GAP adults. ;) Not just that, the sizes too. heh.

Was shocked to bump into Carmen in Esprit. She's working there. heh. She is damn good a worker la I must say, kept on pestering me to get more stuff and of course la, the lousy me got succumbed to it. Tell me when I'm not. -_- And Nadia too working in FOS but I didn't get anything there. harhar!

I added 2 bags to my collection, (I know I know, Gladys will say 'you can go and open a shop to sell bads ade lah!', and Kim, 'bags again ah?' I know my friends too damn well.) 6 tops and a pair of skinny jeans. :D And the jeans, I need to alter. :(

OK la, I don't wanna bore you guys with shopping la. To those that know me quite well will think 'there she goes again' and those that don't, they'll prolly think I'm a brat showing off. pffft.

I was so bertekad to study after getting the things that I wanted but then now, I feel so sleepy. Oh well, I guess I shall stone a while and then get started. :)

No comments: