Saturday, September 15, 2007

Canteen food.

Read about something very hungry in the morning in the small one's Cbox. Hmm, talking bout being hungry in the morning, i just realized I haven't touch any of my school's canteen food for 2 consecutive week. In fact, I haven't been eating in school at all. Just the occasional bites here and there. And oh, Ning's big chunk of pandan moon cake the day before. :)

Oh my char koay teow huan cheo che, dry curry mee, wonton mee, roti canai double cheese and extra curry, wonton with lor/curry, chips with lots of icing sugar, crab meat sticks. Mmmmm, food. I'm hungry. At 2 am. die.

I'm going to bed, just finished 4 chapters of The Kite Runner. :) I want to watch Goong. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why You Tube tarak wan? :(


Hmm. Nighty night.

1 comment:

shirlynn said...

this gal r.think about food nee.hehe..i aso miss canteen food le..n study le watch goong pula..ahha..u wan r?.i got da dvd..wakaka