Saturday, September 1, 2007

Love today.

harhar! Only did after dinner because we spent most of the time talking anyway. My school, her school and his school. Drama, drama! :D Had lots of coffee today too, and lots of songs to accompany me. :) We literally made Starbucks our second home. especially that corner. (corner again! heh.) If I were to bring a pillow there, I could've sleep. The best thing was nobody whined about being sleepy. We all just got bored of studying thats all. :) Good start, eh? Heh.

Little girl's dream being shattered is not fun. I was happy clappy thinking that rainbow is pretty, have a leprechaun and a pot of gold on the other side turned out to be some stupid light rays being refracted/reflected due to dense and less dense medium and crap-Physics. How absurd. tsk!

Had a crash course on Chapter5 form4 which is super depressing. Was sulking over how dumb I was because I was surrounded by Aimy and Jin. First of all, pressure. Second of all, I'm just dumb. Third of all, can't make it la. They're top ten in school, I'm also top ten... After 100 mar! :p Boo, so sad ok! Like simple questions or equations I also need to take so long to think. Especially the questions k! They're freaking easy and I took so long to complete! Ugh, why am I so dumb. WHY??? *sulks*


I loove today despite feeling ultra, mega, giga dumb. HAH! Whee! I love caramel macchaito too. Not bored of it. Not YET! Had it everyday when we were there! hehe. Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Ok, no more for tomorrow. Boo!


Trials in 3 more days. I'll die, cause I didn't study. (Jin and Aimy, geddit yet? Geddit yet? :D)



Our mess.

No comments: