Sunday, September 9, 2007

Of vainpot and diva.

This is a birthday shout out to two besties of mine because I know with time, we'll all drift apart gradually. Therefore, this post is dedicated to you both. *smooches*

Gladys, just this one special day I wouldn't mind you going on for the utmost time saying 'I'm pretty, or I'm cute or I'm princess Gla.' Just this one day you can go on self-praising without being bombarded. And just this one day, I'll let you sleep before me in the hall during trials. Just this one day, I'll have to put up with all your silliness.


the only one that would snatch my camera for her self-camwhoring session.

the one that would layan me to swim at PISA 9 in the morning when the water is icy cold.

the one that would 'wash eye' with me during some swimming competition and tell me which guy is from which club or which school or what name and what age.

the one that is always keen in taking pictures.

she wore my shades for pictures' purposes.

even a slice of pizza was suffice for our camwhore.

she never fails to layan my 'eh, let's go Gurney/Queens wan ah?' during the holidays.

because we didn't took any decent pictures during prom/my birthday party.
and because I thought you look innocent here,

Thanks for the bubbly cum annoying moments where you brought not only me, but us laughter, the times you camwhore with me because nobody else layaned and definitely all the time-you finishing up my left overs. My small tummy is always too small to finish up everything. heh. Remember fish and co? Or Food Loft? lol. This can't be a long one because tomorrow trials laa.

And to you Miss Cheah, have a great one tomorrow albeit impossible but try, yes? Study hard for SPM. You just wouldn't want to flunk everything and to be look down on. Buck up and stop going out every so often. Be a good girl, stay home, study and stop going mad about guys. lol.

I LOVE YOU AND BE GOOD! YOU ARE TURNING 17 AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DRIVE SOON. PLEASE DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE RECKLESS DRIVER ON THE ROAD!

Next up, the diva-Kim. The forever going to school with different and pretty accessories and wallets. She is the pretty, tall and glamour one amongst us. Her wardrobe is so huge its height is twice mine, so are the clothes in it. The always pass-up-book-on-time slash obedient slash don't go out quite often type of girl. The one that pampers me, the one that ' girl me here, girl me there.' Yeah, one of the few that calls me 'girl' instead of the usual-Ryn. Anyway, Kim and I have been best friends since std 6. Her house has been my second home, no longer now though. We used to study together, eat together, sleep together and story tell together. Ah, the life back then. Kids back then.

the kid in us.

the sleepover. and our never ending stories till 2am.

she hasn't change that much. still pretty, still taller than me a whole lot.
wait, she has changed. she has a boyfriend now.


we were the first two among our gang to finish cross country. and we sat down, took a breath of air and yak away.

we talk about almost everything, mostly shopping.

she never fails to look good be it in school or out.

told you so.

Miss Goh, though we've drifted apart within this year, I am still very fond of your company. I love it when we could spend our entire free period talking and laughing doing homework together. You're the only one that won't bombard me whenever I come up with super lame jokes. But things have changed, you have a boyfriend now. He is the center of your world now. But still, SPM comes first. Strive as hard as he does, you both will be at par one day and you'll be dso darn proud of yourself.

I LOVE YOU! and have a happy happy birthday. Add math paper 2, Physics and Sejarah paper 1 awaits you tomorrow. heh. Just one more week, what seems to be like a dreading long year will be over soon. Our trials will be over, so is SPM. :) SO is high school. hmm.

6 years of friendship and still counting. ;)


OK, this post took me two friggin' hours when I'm suppose to be studying. You both better appreciate it and love me! I'm doing this in the mist of exam season!

THE END. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO. OLD ALREADY. huhu. :D

No comments: