Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally, belated birthday celebrtation.

Celebration. Hmmm... Soddof.

Lunch with the parents before meeting up with the girls. Reached Queens and scampered everywhere to look for Gladys and Kim's birthday present. So not very easy ok. Need to get both the same things, so that they won't think I'm bias. Have no idea what to get for them at first, tau-lah they both everything also got. They probably don't need anything wan. Maybe Gladys needs a boyfriend but she soddof have one anyway.

So yeah, the only thing that struck my puny little brain was PENCIL CASE, for the both of them.

Karyn is brilliant. harhar!

Got them from ROXY. Sales ma, cheap cheap wan. LOL. And I got myself a bag too. *sheepish smile* Yeah la, I know la. Bag again you must be thinking but ITS AN INVESTMENT!!!!! Bags are useful you know. *keeps consoling self*

It was easier to get something for myself compared to getting things for the both of them. Gifts. Just any gifts. Mine are the easiest. Get me a teddy bear, or ponies, I'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Ya lah, childish wan. Shuddup.

Met Gladys and Ngiap Li right in front of Borders. Waited for Kim, Amber and Rach. Went Daytona. Bad bad Amber. She banged me till my car turn turtle. Boo! Kim, Gla and Amber played DDR while me and Ngiap Li grab a seat and layan diri. ;p Then we went for a movie-Ratatouille. SO very cuteeeeeeeeeeee. Ohmycheese. I like Remy. Remy is skinny and remy is cuteeeee. I think Gladys is like Emile. Eats a lot. In fact, the both of them eat everything but Gla doesn't eat garbage though. harhar! Don't get angry k, Gla?

Dinner's at Padington's. I FINISH EVERYTHING BY MYSELF OK!!! *bangga* The pancakes was soooooo good. I think I can have another serving. harhar! No la, just kidding. Fat de la actually. Cannot eat so much. Even my pretty jie jie said I've gain a bit weight. A bit chubbier. ROARRRRR!

I want to go shopping. Like now if possible. LOL.

Ok, that was random. harhar!

Pictures of US cam-whoring will be up when I get em from Ngiap Li. :)


Weekends well spent... NOT. Kononnya want to study on Saturday ended up watching dvd with my parents(ber-bonding session), went for the Ramahdan thingy majig at Bayan baru for dinner then to my dad's friend's birthday. A bunch of old, absurd and fun people. Sigh. I can't believe I get along with them so well. Does that mean I'm aging too? :( Oh, seeing people get drunk is fun. I was there from 8.30 till 2. Seeing them from sober to tips then gone. harhar! The things people do when they're drunk. LOL.

I need to study. I need to study. I need to study. Why can't I do that? :( My SPM is so gone case la. :(



ps-Gla just can't let go of her phone. movie-SMS. Bumming around the mall-phone call. Busier than a businessman. Tsk.

No comments: