Friday, September 21, 2007

Mission UNaccomplished.

Big thank you to the girlfriend's boyfriend.

Quite anger also la come to think of it. We've planned(more like Ngiap Li planned and I followed) and Mr Kan decided to membocorkan the so called rashia by asking Gladys which/what size of cake to buy. Hmmm.

-_-;;

It was always MY birthday, MY birthday has always been a success. 2 years in a row-no leakage, no nothing. :) Only the cold-treatment by everyone now I finally realized. LOL. Always the best, the grandest, the most successful. harhar! Am I lucky or what? :D I know I'm lucky la, whose friends are so nice to throw one surprise part after another right? Oh, and my birthday party is always expensive come to think of it. My friends are not frugal wan OK. fuh. I just happened to get, uhm, everything I want. *shameless* Presents are never necessity, they are luxury ie. PONIES! :D

So yeah, poor Gladys and Kim's supposedly surprise party didn't turn out. There's always next time la but don't be green with envy because I always get it wan k? *pats both* harhar! Kidding la ok! :p At least you both got the cake from Secret Recipe. :)

Anyway, tomorrow's plan KO-ed so its study time for me? :( My supposedly books shopping plan failed. pffft.

Anger kali dua.


Ah well.... Sunday that is.


I realized I get angry pretty easily now. Hmm, Is this the cabaran I'm facing before SPM like the 9 cabaran needed to be overcome by Wawasan 2020? Wait, history. harhar! No la, that's what Pn Salmah said. heh.

On another note, I CANNOT BEAT MY OWN HIGH SCORE IN BUNNY GAME LA WHAT IS THIS! *gritting teeth*

No comments: