Sunday, September 9, 2007

Second last post.

Second last because the last will be some dumb birthday shout out to some dumb people. Anyway, not gonna blog for the next week plus 1 day because I'll be having my exam, still. *yawns* And I mean it this time, GODDAMIT! :p Unless I screw up Add Math, then that's another story. heh.

I AM SO SLEEEEEEEPYYYYYYY I'M GONNA FAIL SEJARAH (already failed though) AND PHYSICS. BAHH, I'M TOO SLEEP TO STYDY LAAAA.

(note to Jin : I won't blame your mommy though, don't worry. I am such a slob, sigh.)


I can't believe I had 5 hours of hardcore (almost) Add Math. ;D I'm so proud of myself. No grumble, complains whatsoever. ;)

Sleeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Should I sleep and wake up later to study? Or just screw both Sejarah and Physics? Hmmmm.

No comments: