Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just when I thought...

My sleeping time is back to normal ie. 1 am, I was wrong.

For the past 3 weeks my sleeping time KO-ed and I thought it would be back to normal again since I slept exceptionally early last night but NO. I'm wide awake now, at 1 am.

-_-

And I slept early because I was sick la die die die die. When can I get back to my usual sleeping at 12 am laaaaaaa. I'm still sick now though, slightly better la but still fail big time. Sigh.


Oh, before I forgot. I need to remember how low in History I've got in history. Trust me, NO ONE can beat me. This time I'm really champion in failing History.

-_-

I need to remember this and tell my kids next time not to follow my footsteps if I ever have kids.

-_-

Maybe not a shocker to most but I'm shocked banyak banyak because I actually got full marks for Earth as a Sphere instead of drawing planes. OH GOODNESS. It's a good thing la but why liddat? makes people think I'm weird only.

-_-

And another shocker, 71 for Maths. Not very satisfying but good enough for leaving 14 marks to waste and still get an average lo. I mean leaving 3 questions-circles, 3D and drawing straight line on graph blank and did not do revision(ok, so I did. 1 night before and thats 2 hours max?) some more. What can I expect right? So yeah.

Now waiting to get Add Maths marks is scaring the hell outta me. Pressure la ok. I don't quite dare to expect much but I have to la after 13 hours of hardcore ADD MATH ONLY. Scared la wei. Partly because my BM was a big ass disappointment. Sigh. I was expecting a B la dammit. Thanks to me being prone-at-direct-translation-from-English to BM in essay writings. Sigh.

Ok, BM aside I'm still damn scared if I don't get a B for Add Math ok. :(

-


Movie ticks. I think I look cute*shy* here minus the messy hair. I want my long and flat hair back. Boo! :(

No comments: