Saturday, September 8, 2007

At least a B.

I need at least get a B for Add Math. AT LEAST, if not... Let's not get to the 'ifs'. Anyway, had like 5hours of tuition today. So I must really really really get at least a B. I'm still very dumb(read : not strong on certain topics) so I won't aim for an A.

Tu Amor by RBD is sooooooo jiwang *swoons* I've been replaying it on my iPod and Itunes a gazillion times. :D So is Baby baby by JJ (on imeem only, can't download the song yet. BOO!) and Is It You by Cassie. Ahhhh, what's wrong with me? =/ Must be the trials. LOL. Ah wait, since when trials make people jiwang? Alas, never mind.

I wanna watch Secrets and High School Musical 2. Yep, you hear me. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2! To see Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Ah, she pretty. She prettyyyy! (grammar out, don't bother)

Dum de dum. Studying later, I hope. Cause I did nothing other than Add Math today. If I do so much of Add Math, I wonder if I can pass everything. *hint hint, Gladys and Ngiap Li*



And to end this post,

:) My boyfriend's sweater, I likey.


ps-Again, I run from one topic to another. Great, let's just hope my BM/English essay don't tergelentong. harhar!

No comments: