Thursday, September 6, 2007

Panic! at the disco.

I know I should be studying my butt of for Physics now but I just needed to de-stress a bit. Look, the panic bug has finally bitten me. I AM, panic. For the very first time since trials started on Tuesday, I am now panic.

I'm afraid I cannot reach my target (even though its easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy to some), I'm afraid I slack even more this time, I'm afraid, I'm afraid I'm just not good enough. I know I can't possibly finish everything by tomorrow but I will try. I will try to get a credit, I promise I will. The angst built up again. The thought of her, exaggerating is very disturbing. The thought that they will be telling others, 'no la, I haven't/can't finish study everything' is annoying x1o to the power of infinity.

I get annoyed super easily these few days, (like I've told Sherlin it's the exam bug) what more with their utter bullocks. BWARGH! *eyes rolling* It is the exam bug, it must be I tried consoling myself but I know its more than that, but what is that? *bummer* I want to bring Jin Jin to school tomorrow, too-to calm my nerves just like how she would bring that little thing and we would laugh at her naivety. As if la, by bringing it for her exams she'll be super duper uber smart and get straight A's. Hey, what's impossible huh? :p

On the contrary, I feel guilty poking fun at them. No doubt they are naive, no doubt bout that but that doesn't give me a good reason to laugh at them, now does it?

If my results happens be worse than theirs, either one of theirs (Sejarah not counted!!) I will so definitely C-R-Y. Yes, I'm kiasu. So sue me. :)


Let's just hope none of that will happen, yes? Ok, Thermionic Emission here I come!!

Add -ons:
Quote, "I didn't finish studying all. Just flip through." HARHAR! Their antics are definitely good for laughs. What about the preparation months and months ago? All went down the drain? What's the point of staying up then? Bullocks.

Physics paper was I'm speechless. It sucks. Well, not really but the fact that I didn't study. *sheepish smile* You get the drift. ;p I'm so not gonna make it for Physics la ohmygod can die I will kill myself ahhhhhhhhh.

By the way, Varoh said I'm champion! harhar! Because I sleep very early everytime after the paper. nyek. I know I'm not suppose to be proud of that la but what can I be proud of? hmmm. OK, lunch time.

I'll blog after trials FAIL big time. ;p

Before I forgot, Miss Chow asked 'where is Ning?' over the mic before Physics paper 3. 'Why is she not here for my Physics paper.' LOL. Alyn annd Mariam yelled back that you we're hospitalized. harhar! So the whole ATM now knows. LOL. Miss Chow asked "what happened?" but I'm not sure who replied, 'because of physics lah!!!' harharharhar! Can die laughing.

1 comment:

Jin said...

lol. right. so i've got a blog. now link me. lol.