Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Equation of the axis of symmetry.

*ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Angry like crazy already. I left that, THAT question blank. *slaps self* AS IN I LEFT PROBABLY THE SIMPLEST QUESTION BLANK JUST BECAUSE I GOT CONFUSED WITH THE OTHER FUNCTION EQUATION!!!! *slaps self harder* No wait, I CANCELLED the supposedly CORRECT answer because I got confused with the function equation. Yep, that's it.

-_-;;;;;


Someone slap me hard, please. :(

Dahlah, last year's 36+3=42. Now this.

-_-;;;

Marks aside, why is this happening la. I've done this last night in tuition, I was reminded of how to do it and then now... ... I'm not fuming because I got one mark less, I'm fuming because I DID THAT QUESTION BEFORE. Well, not exactly the same question la ok. If it is, I'd probably killed myself already. lol. The fact that I got such easy question wrong. OHMYGAWD!

When teacher announced that we can leave hall, I scampered(I can't possibly run ma. lol.) out to get the past year paper's book because I remembered I did question of some sort before. Flip flip flip and I went AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, I screamed-literally. Ning and Gladys went -_-; because they happy clappily told me 'Its over la. Don't stress. Should follow what Pn Sarimah said.' At that point, where can. Siao meh.

Another thing, please don't tell me I'm over reacting because I'M NOT. I don't go for private tuition just because OK! I don't pay that amount of money to make careless mistakes in my trials either. You think what, go private tuition go play play wan ah. Like that I might as well stay home, rot or even waste my time reading storybooks better.

Wahhh, don't anyone dare step on my tail today. If not, sure die. Let's just hope after a good nap, I will feel better. Ugh. Still pei laaaaaaa.

No comments: