Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka.

First of all, happy 50 years old to my *cough*beloved*cough* country. Now how am i suppose to hate the country (even though i have a million reasons to) when i am well supplied with FOOD? Malaysian food... YUM! I promise I'll love you until, um, until you don't supply me with good food anymore :)

Ok, Merdeka day was well spent. I had 3 tuitions- a 2 hour Physics in the morning, and another 2 one and a half hour of Chemistry and Add Math in the evening. *yawn* Spent the entire afternoon at Starbucks doing Add Math with lots and lots of caffeine. Had 3 drinks to keep me awake but now, I'm still extremely exhausted. My eyes are gonna shut anytime but my mind doesn't let it. Boo! Some more I have tuition tomorrow morning from 10-12. Sounds like I'm damn rajin but I only studied 2 subjects. The rest, well, leaving the rest to rot.

Anyway, it has been Starbucks since Wednesday and thank goodness I'm a coffee addict, I haven't got bored of any caffeine-like-drinks (more of caramel maccihato anyway. heh.) yet. heh. But one thing, the chocolate in the mocha drink(not blended) was super duper mega kao ok! Yer, like can only take one sip at a time but when you get used to it, its actually quite nice. :)

Some more right, its with the same person everytime hor, luckily I still haven't got bored of him, yet! hehe. Some more he has naik pangkat now, he's not only my tutor, not only my teddy bear and not only my bestest fwen; he's now my chauffeur. WAHAHAHA! See, I don't call you my driver also. hee.

He can be so nice when he doesn't abuse me. Like during lunch, we're like 2 kids goofing around without parental guidance. harhar! Playing with food etc. Like super kiddy can die think of it also can laugh sendiri. -.- Got prove some more. LOL.

there!


Ahem, eating. I mean, playing while I take his phone and cam-whore a bit but fail la. I, uhm, blocked my face. -.-

Cute right? We were digging it, then bury those little pearls in it, then dig again to find them as if we've found treasure. LOL. sampat.

Seeeeeeeee! Its Karyn and Jin k? Not Ky-jinn la. :p


Jin likes MIKA! Wheeeee!! lol.
Anyway, have to go sleep now. If not I'll drop dead tomorrow.

No comments: