Saturday, August 18, 2007

KPP.

Kurikulum Pendidkan Pemandu. harharhar! I FINALLY went for the kursus thingy majingy today. Heck, i nearly died of boredom, like literally. It was bad, really. One thing-NEVER go alone. :S Partly cause I was alone and there weren't any eye candies (LOL! no pun intended) also, the speakers' BM so damn chim i find it so hard to comprehend especially when the speakers made jokes and try to perk up the boring class. So sad, everyone was laughing and I don't know what was going on. huhu. :( We were allowed to doze off a little during the class but I didn't albeit my mind was drifting away where ponies and bunnies were roaming around wildly. Ok la, i wasn't dreaming bout ponies and bunnies la. I was just well, not paying attention. LOL.

The only part where I paid full attention to was when he showed us pictures of people died during accidents. OMG, the pictures were disgusting! D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G. *shudders at the thought* Some more its the month of... *shivers* OK, i may be little but but... i have lots of GUTS ok! OMG, mommy and daddy are both in lalaland. OMG, Ning is busy with the cardboards for tomorrow. I'm chatting with Gladys ONLY and some more she is replying so slowly. Jin is going to sleep soon. :( NOOOOO! I'll make him stay up. Or at least i hope he can.

You know what, I'm gonna stop and continue this post during the day time.


ps - DO I LOOK DAMN CHINESE HERE? Every Chinese speaks to me in Mandarin when I was at the driving school. BOO!

No comments: