Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prom pictures.

You know what? I'll upload them after tuition yeah? I still have some with larling and Kim and the rest so yeah, I'll just upload my part first. FYI, half the pictures I took look like crap, I don't know why though, might be because of my crooked smile and the bad lighting and the bad quality of the picture! BAH. And also more birthday pictures with smudge makeup.

o.O

I don't know. Ah, I'm seventeen/tujuh belas/ shi qi/chap chit already. Whoopeedoo. OK, certified nuts. One of the screw in my head went loose i suppose. Anyway, time to have a quick shower then dinner.

*sulks* Saya belum baca Physics lagi. Sure Die later. Har har! Mampus!


ps-larling's chocolate brownies is so nice I think by the time i finish it, I'll be nursing a sore throat. Tee hee.

No comments: