Sunday, August 5, 2007

8 more days till my big day.

... And everyone(my friend la, i mean) is cracking their head on what to get for me. They'll ask me question like 'What do you want for your birthday?'. I really don't know what I want and my reply would be 'I don't know la, anything la.' And they'll say something like 'You already have everything, what is there to get for you?'

-.-

I do not have everything ok! Grrhh. The worse thing was even my brother said so! Grrhh.

He came back yesterday and chuck me my present when he woke up this morning. The very familiar maroon box, a box that I've seen couple of times and yes, it was a box from Raoul. Raoul, hmmm, for old people(as in working people), I thought. I wondered what on earth did he got for me from there or was it just the box. I opened it and saw a shiny black pencil case and Raoul was nicely carved o the side of it. I waved the pencil case at him, 'Har? You got me a pencil case?' Ya la was his reply. He added in, I don't normally get present for people you know, be thankful. Why pencil case la, I asked. He said I have everything and he doesn't know what to get for me.

-.-

Sheesh, I'm not a brat. I AM NOT A BRAT LA! anger only. >=/


Anyway, thank you ko ko. I don't think you read my blog but still, thanks for the present. This is the first present you got for me with your hard-earned money so I'll appreciate it, more. Let's hope that I join you in KL next year and annoy the hell out of you. I know you miss your annoying little sister! :)

Wheee, birthday coming and I'm starting to receive presents.
Happy Clappy ME!

Add-ons :
On a side note, I hate my brother la. HE IS GOING FOR THE GWEN STEFANI'S CONCERT without me. *clenching fist* He happy clappily told me he is going for the concert, wanting to change his car to either a beemer or civic, met Joey G on his birthday and a lot more times clubbing, saw Marion in 1U after getting my present in a bookshop(i think) and uh, the likes la. Ughh, boast so much. geram.

He should be back in KL now. Seeing him next week again for my buttday.

Apart from that, he and mom doesn't want me to study Psychology, more of not encouraging la cause they say 'no market here la. don't study for the sake of getting just a degree.' Dei, then what should I study? *bummed out*

No comments: