Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lazy+Sleep=DIE

VERY VERY SLEEPY. I was back from tuition an hour ago and my butt was stuck in front of the PC since then. Sleepy and LAZY. It's August and the exam bug still haven't bit me. I'm suppose to be kan cheong that i can't finish my syllabus and all but blah, not working. And I'm also suppose to do my Math homework from school before Miss Hohoho starts going chee seen again. Maybe I should be good and finish up her work after this short post.

-

Daddy is giving me his Nokia 6300 means no new phone for my birthday. Boo. He said, 'save cost la. Why wanna buy some more when I don't use it.' I really don't get him, if he doesn't use it, then why buy it la? THAT is what i call waste of money. Grrhh. And my shopping is called investment. LOL. Oh well, for now at least i don't need to suffer with my pathetic joystick. I'm so gonna miss my W800 for all the cam whoring sessions it had temaned me. ;(

Back to work and go to sleep.

No comments: