Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pictures that I promised.

Here, I'm bombarding this post with pictures. Enjoy!

With the teachers.


Pn Lim, the principal.

Ms Ang sayangs me. She said I'm bai yi tian shi. (angel) *beams*

Ms Leong.

Pn Chang. Albeit her Bio lessons are... I love her stories nonetheless. :)

Pn Yon gave me lots of merit marks! A very funny teacher ok!


Ms Ho.

Chemistry Pn Tan (she looks out of place), Physics Ms Chow (no ruler no future teacher).


With Friends.


I look out of place. Sweet Christine and Larling.

Larling and Michelle. Wah, I banyak fair here wei!

Soon Ann the intruder!

Mommy Christ the polka-dotted chic. Very retro.

Lovina, Monitor of 5Mahirians who steals my food during lessons and let me copy her homework. How nice.

Janke. 5 years of knowing her and she never fails the be the last to wish me on my birthday.

I is so tall here! Whoopeedoo! Chia Chyn and Roselyn.

Soon Ann.

Princess Gladys was fashionably late!

They are so tall. *pouts*

Marisa, the girlish side of her is so pretty.

Black + white.

A quarter of Mahirians.

Nisa gorgeous.

Do-Re-Mi.

Zati is kinky.

Farah entertains damn well.

Kim, Ryn, Ngiap, Gla, Rach.

With Mahir's 3 musketeers. Sekali lagi I feel tall. *grins*

Cindy.

Erica Miss Outstanding.

Jocelyn spoinky is so skinny and tall. Grrhh.

One, for the album. :)

Punitha.

The prettiest China Doll Janis aka my Ah Chor.

Black, black, white.

Dapho.

Jennifer. Look at our dresses!

6 feet tall and a midget.

Jelly, Princess and Brat.

Gurney-Food Loft-MY birthday-Get-together.


Harhar! The glasses looks so yeng on me.

The super tak layan fella that went ferrari-ing non-stop for a good 15 to 20 minutes.

The masterminds left.

THE SCHEME! Mexican bun to replace the real cake.

Surprise, surprise! Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe. Yum.

Awww. He loves his cake more than me. -.-

Jin is rolling his eyes taking this picture for us.

Sung Ching, my new friend. :) Oh, my bugs bunny teeth! THE HORROR!

With the utmost jiwang couple. Kuok Tjun and Jia Li.

Roselyn.

Kimmie!

Larling, i LOVE you.

Jin Jin's ear! With Rachael aka heong har mui.

Kisses for the missusmind.

LOOK AT THOSE EYES! Its as if i haven't been sleeping okay!


Pictures in the toilet is soddof a must. Heh.

The vain vain people and me, well, I'm trying to get rid of my make up.

Ow, silly-billies.



Shweet.


That's all. :)

No comments: