Monday, August 20, 2007

Harhar!

Star it off with yesterday, i forgot to bring my camera to school for the fun&fiesta. Of all people, ME-I FORGOT! So yeah, no pictures. huhu. Anyway, it was a fun day? I don't know la. I'm so damn afraid of those puny little coupons now. :S This never happen before okay! Just that yesterday, i had way too much to spend and I can't finish spending. I'm serious! I had rm145 to spend within 3 hours. Rm25 from me, rm70 from Jin and rm50 from Aimy. And when I thought I've bought enough that my money is decreasing like water but heck, NO! It increased another rm50. Thank you Aimy. -.-;;

IU day was a success. :) Everything went well, for my group, at least. We had so many posters we didn't have enough place to paste them. The cookies was not that hard to sell. *snigger* With me and Ning screaming like idiots (more like me alone. :S) selling the cookies harhar!

Tiring day though. Though i could get some sleep when I get home but my parents decided to go eat lunch/tea at Queens. So off to Dragon I it was. Bah, i was so famished i stuffed myself silly until i was TOO full. *burp* After Queens was to Jin's. Kononnya study. pffft. I know I didn't la. Heh. Ended up yakking away, me playing with koala and wombat, watching him play UT (such sadistic game. tsk tsk.) and watched a bit of Bad Boys 2. woooosaaaaaa! LOL. Dinner for them and Jin can cook okay! Ohmygawd!!!!! Very ohmygawd. But its maggie mee lah, the unhealthy way some more. Poor Jenna. heh. We watched Man-U and Man City last night. HARHARHARHAR! Man-U lost one nil harhar! Poor kid whined like a real kid and slapped me. -.-;;; Not pain wan la. After the game, he, being the very good boy, chauffeur me and Aimy home.

Home-tidy up clothes-drop dead-woke up-tuition homework-tuition-Tesco-home again-sleep-tuition again-home-online-now BLOG! :)

Gonna go do more homework soon. By the way, Log is not all that hard. ;)

-

For laughs.

Guy: Can I have your email address?
Ning: I have a boyfriend.
Guy: Does it matter?
Ning: YES.

*guy walks off*

laugh out loud. Ning is jahat.

-

Goodness, I sound like those form1 form2 kid that goes on and on about the day. DIE!


-

Hooked onto Lostprophets once again.

No comments: