Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Clappy Girl.

At Sunnyville... *squealsssssssss* Okay, guess! Guess! ;)

I'll continue later. Super Happy Can Die now. oowieeeeee, you just can't believe what i just found/bought in Tesco. oowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *prance around*


Add-ons :
HAR HAR. I got one from Tesco and another one from Jusco. OH MY GOODESS, I'm happy like crazy now even though I gotta wake up early for tuition tomorrow, even though Add Math tuition today was not pleasant. (I never quite like it, anyway) Even though i have homework to complete and dishes to be cleaned. I'm still very happy. because you see....



HAHAHAHAHA. Cute yes? Sunny Daze and Twilight Pink. *grins*

I'm gonna start collecting them. I just realized that Penang does have My Little Pony collectibles. (kononnya a big fan. -.-) I want Rainbow Dash, Strawberry Swirl and Whistle Wishes. :D But dumb dumb Penang doesn't have, I think. Or don't have them yet. Getting them is definitely better than spending my money drinking, smoking etc. :) I can like collect them for my kids, or even my grandkids! Ok, I'm a bit off. LOL.

Some more my mommy finally got me an iPod. :) Lagi happy clappy.

-

On a completely different note, I realized even that a mere RM1 can make people happy. Cause today, I went to Tesco after school. Mommy wanted to get a carton of 100plus for my aunt-she is sick. Since its cheaper than usual, mommy decided to get 2 cartons of 1.5 litres ones. When mommy was unloading a carton off the trolley into the car, there was this trolley-collector(whatever that job is called) saw mommy struggling cause that carton was heavy. Without asking whether my mom needs help or not, he just took the other one and put it inside the car and push the trolley away. To thank him, my mom decided to tip him a bit. At first i thought, 'why la it's their job what. no need laaa.' Mommy still took out a dollar note and pass it to him. He was rejecting it at first but still took it anyway cause my mom was like 'ambil la, ambli la, ambil laaaaaa.' LOL. After taking it, he was beaming literally. LOL. So yeah, the moral of the story is-Its not the amount of money that counts, its actually the thought of appreciation. Amazing yeah? So next time, don't be so stingy with your RM1 okay?

:)

okay, homework. ROARR.

No comments: