Sunday, August 12, 2007

Snippedy snip snip.

You've guessed it yet? I snip snap snup(if there is even such word) my hair half its length. looks fine, i think.

BEFORE.

waist length OK!

then I decided to have temporary curls for prom.

huhu. the make up. -.- I didn't turn out looking like an aunty with the curls.

AFTER.

what do you think? my face innocent meh?

-

Oh, I went Queens' Dragon-I for lunch today with my cousin and aunt. So packed ok! Have to wait for uh, I forgot how long but the food is really good nonetheless so its worth waiting. :) A tad pricey I'd say.

After lunch, I got myself a pair of Crocs. Ohmycheesescrust, super duper comfy OK! Its so so so light you can't feel a thing. (not literally lah) And its in brown and my favourite shade of pink . (baby pink) My cousin got me FCUK's perfume and a really really cute bookmark from Aussie. Ahh, happy clappy. Then it was hair cut, seafood for dinner and now, I'm gonna have some cake for supper. Please tell me I won't grow any fatter. :(


Crocs. Super duper uber comfy. :)

-

I specially like this picture. So very cute.

ok lah, don't have the full me but so cute right? So coughinnocentcough, beaming literally. I can feel the happiness by looking at it. Can you?

No comments: