Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm lucky, YOU?

I GOT SELECTED FOR NS.

So shut up about it now, will ya? Why is it so funny? What is there to laugh about? So what if a brat like me is chosen for NS? So what my friends didn't get selected? This is after all a phase that people(that are selected) have to go through. Maybe its not as fancy as those overseas but hey, what's important is the new company that I'll be having and the experiences, no? Maybe there won't be much luxury during those 3 months, maybe I'll be so much tanner under the sun from marching, maybe, maybe... There's so much to NS.

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE, UNLESS TIME IS INCLUDED. Which i doubt it is. On the brighter side, my new chapter will be starting soon. :) huhu.

Now that the feeling has sunk in, it is NOT that bad. For all you know, I will be more independent. har har. Since Ning said I'm innocent and all, I should be more exposed. TO THE WORLD YO! Cheers to those who were selected and those who are not, should you be lucky?

Time to go. Need some sleep. School's luncheon tomorrow. Rush Hour 3 in the evening, Chillis/Food Loft at night. Now i should really go enjoy myself to the fullest instead of sulking. :)

No comments: