Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hallyu.

Whatever that is. Come to CGL's Fun & Fiesta on August 19th, Sunday then you'll know. :D

I'm gonna die writing the synopsis and printing the pictures for hallyu and also printing my Add Math project. Serious sheet, last minute work wei!


You know what, I'm so lazy. BAH. As if you haven't know it yet.

-.-

Add-ons :

And I thought this stupid Hallyu thing was gonna be easy. I'm only a quarter done. :( I'm doing half, and finish another half tomorrow. I is too damn sleepy to continue or should i say laz... You get the gist. :p The whole thing right, was supposed to be divided into 6, I pandai pandai make it into 4 yet I cannot finish. :( huhu. Note : 2.48 a.m. So doomed de la. Mami will scold, will she not? I wanna read Harry Potty!! I know I am slow, but what to do. :p

*pouts, hugs jin jin and continues work*

No comments: