Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lost for words.

I don't know how/where to start but here's a million, billion, trillion and gazillion thanks to Ning, Ngiap Li, Gladys, Kim, Rachael, Roselyn, Jia Li, Song Ching, Kuok Tjun, Raymond and Wei Jin for making my pre-birthday party of mine a success. :)

This time, more people, more plot, I am also more lost. I seriously did not know what was coming up next.The mastermind did a great job I'd say. (I'm skipping on what happened during prom cause there's nothing much actually.) So this time, I thought it was going to be you know, a friends get together kinda thing. Chit-chat, eat, take pictures etc. What I didn't know was it turned out to be a surprise party, AGAIN. Last year, i sensed something fishy but this year, none at all. Not even one bit. Now you know how good my friends are on scheming.

I can tell, my birthday gets better every year. I received 7 ponies, 2 limited edition ones, a teddy bear from my teddy bear, a red packet, a necklace, a home-baked cake, an iPod nano, a branded pencil case, a little bag, diary and a card from my aunty's maid (yes, little gifts are so touching) and not forgetting Ngiap Li's edited pictures' photo album which made me broke into tears after touching it 3 times. All my make up smudge and i look so awful. Not forgetting the little bread from Bread History and the Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe. And the best one would be the one from the government, I GOT SELECTED FOR NS. heh.

Ok, snap that. The luckiest thing was, I got a best friend, whom skipped prom just so she could get things done to surprise me after my prom. Now who on earth would be so lucky to have a friend/best friend to skip prom for your puny little birthday that you'll be celebrating every year? How often would you get a friend that buys you your favourite toy and being mistaken for a young mom? How often would you friend encourage you liking something you like that she hates? har har. How often would you have your best friend that has been scheming about it for the past 2 weeks yet you know nuts about it? Of course there is but berturut-turut since last year? Ah, I'm so touched. Oh ya, that person is Ning if you didn't know.

And there is Ngiap Li that made me cry! My larling made me cry! My larling made me cry when i had make up on. My larling made me smudge all my make up to look awful. My larling is the shweetest thing; she baked a cake and edited pictures we took and save em' in a photo album. *sniffs* So thoughtful.

Then there is Jin. Someone that totally hates pink and stuffed toys yet he got me a baby pink box with a darn cute, soft and smells really good teddy bear. He even walked around the mall holding it. So shweet right?

I know, I'm one heck of a lucky brat. So lucky to have friends that would sacrifice for me so much yet teasing me like crazy all the time. But I'm still bratty, nonetheless. heh.

Looks like I'm babbling here. I can't write properly, can't think properly. BUH. I'll just put up pictures then I'll continue writing more some other time.


The birthday cake. " Have a great one. Ryn The Princess. Love, us."

the masterminds behind this whole thing. Jin, Gladys and Ning.

The bunch that celebrated with me. I love YOU! All of you. I'm hidden way way back there. heh.
Clockwise-Jin, I, Ning, Gladys, Raymond, Sung Ching, Kuok Tjun, Jia Li, Roselyn, Kim, Ngiap Li and Rachael. *mwahhh. sayang sayang* (short people like me should sit at the back. boo. can't see me)

Birthday presents.
Top left-photo album, Ambrosia, teddy, ang pow, Summer Blossom, Rainbow Dash. Bottom left- Pegasus Pony, necklace, Carmelina, Twirlerina and Fairy Dust.


And my smudge make up,

yeah, horrible. Between two best friends. Ah, I IS LUCKY!

All i know it this ended with Kim, Gla and Ray playing DDR and Jin playing para and shooting. See, my friends are kiddy too! :D

Also I feel really bad that Sung Ching paid for her own dinner. I should be treating. Boo. She chipped in for the cake also, no? Double boo.

I'm going to sleep. Yawn.

REMINDER : I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE BABY PLUTO(cause its the furthest from earth) AND BACK. Now you know how much i love you guys? :D

No comments: