Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Smug.

Yay, Me, Ngiap Li, Kim and Rach passed Physics. LOL. So I passed Physics, not all that great but at least I beat her! harhar! *smug* So much so for you indirectly saying I'm dumb. dum de dum. :D


Flaunt all you want about him to us, tell us how great/smart/hardworking he is, put him before God, your mom and your friends. Go ahead, I could care less. I (we actually) gave you a piece of my mind and you won't budge. Now what? Lemme tell you what, now I shall just wait for you to fall flat and laugh at your face thats what. Call me a sour grape if you ever come across this blog post but let's just hope you don't ever regret your choice and come back to us.

WE, did this for your own good. Why would we bother if you are not a friend? Why would we lecture you during our free time when what we all could do was some revision, yak about practically anything under the sun while letting you rot at your corner? We could have done that. Its easy peasy lemon squeezy, no? Have you ever wondered why?

We would love to shake some sense into your head but what do we get? You, contradicting yourself. Thats what we got. You happy now, no? If this happiness is gonna last then congratulations. If not... I dare not imagine what you would turn out. As if last year being all emo is not enough. You are so hopeless now all I want to do is to give you a tight slap and a reality check.

You, ungrateful. God and your mom aside, you rather by pass a living proof-Me. I told you the last thing you want to do is to regret your choice but you won't listen, would you? I didn't listen to Ning last year and that was something I quite regret after, thinking he was so great he was the best damned thing that I came across in life yadi yada and think we could last forever and all those shit. Yeah, forever. Bullocks.

Now, you're just gonna repeat history. And me? I shall just wait and see.

On a completely different note, McDIZZIES HAVE PONIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! I'M GETTING A COMPLETE SET IF THAT MEANS I'M EATING McD EVERY WEEK!!! ponies ponies ponies. =D

I got to know it from my mom and ting ting yang tersayang message me this afternoon when I was sleeping asking if I want the pony. awwwww!! i loveeeee you okkkkk!!! ;D



Add-ons : I just had the best damned conversation with the best girlfriend ever! :) it has been damn long. *hug and kiss and love and more hugs and more kisses and more love* ;D

No comments: