Thursday, October 18, 2007

26 more days.

OH.MY.GODDDDDDDDDDDD.

Freaking 26 more days only ok what am i doing here. -.-

Nothing to blog about la actually. Just setting a reminder to self (kononnya la, I'm here wasting time if not what. xD) and all the fifth formers that read my blog. harhar! 26 more days only. :D 26 26 26 26. Eh, why 26 la. Dammit.

My life is so not happening at all. All I do is eat, sleep, shit. I tried nerding but it doesn't last long which is quite saddening since its only 26 more days left. I'm quite scared already(then what am I doing here why do I contradict myself wan. sheesh.) cause most of my friends are stuffing their faces into the books which I'm not doing.

Can so fail SPM already. Anyone wants to bring me out to study? Cause at home lots and lots of temptation la. Anyone??? *puppy eyes*

I just can't wait to go to KL after SPM. That time would be the sales season which means SHOPPING! wheeee. Lots and lots of shopping. Sweet. The pair of shoes from Lacoste, the bag from lesportsac, clothes for my iPod and me too. MmmmMmmmm. And visiting the new mall. After all that would be getting my car license. har har! Wait, have to pass my undang first. xD Then get myself a car, second hand will do la. Then its hanging out with friends till NS. Boo hoo.

Ok, needa stop. Have to study. Too early to dream de. xD


Mummy and Michelle darling's birthday falls on the 26 too. :D

No comments: