Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Get it off my chest.

Eh? Not so hard hor. I was so brave. :D

Alas, screw this. SPM more important. Besides, I'm not suppose to create problems like certain coughpeoplecough. :)

2 more days till I officially graduate from HIGH SCHOOL. 2 more days till I finally step out of this almost run down building. 2 more days, till I let my tears well up in my eyes and trickle down my face. :( Know pun la my waterworks work damn efficiently wan. Today was my last day to suffer from that smelly longkang beside the senior labs and tomorrow, last Physics lesson with Ms Chow. Wait, why am I getting so emo here? Hmmm. Sigh, how time flies. I'm already 17 but unfortunately, I am trapped in a body of a 12 year old. Double sigh.

So, is anyone up for studying with me next week? *puppy eyes*


Got back my blue colour book. I gained 5kg since std 6. Not bad eh? And my height, very saddening, 10cm in 5 years. :( At least I'm 158cm now. (with shoes)

No comments: