Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mmmm...

I have a secret reader. :D Wheee. Jin has one too. I'm flattered. :D I bet Jin is too, Jin is probably delighted since he thinks SHE IS OH SO B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L AND SMART.

Yeah, beautiful..... NOT! My butt is beautiful-er la double-u-tee-eff.

Whats the reason for being so quiet in class? Act innocent ya? I thought so too. Or probably afraid that Ngiap Li and I will start bombarding you again. Either one doesn't matter. :) I SO ROCK! I mean having someone to be afraid of you is kinda cool don't you think? Because to me, it has always been the other way round-me afraid of others.
I thought my blog is so boringly pink that no one will bother reading about the content but hey, I'm wrong. :)

Oowiee, all the more reasons for me to diss people. Double yay!


EYE CANDY.











Joo Ji Hoon. *squeals*

:D :D :D

No comments: