Friday, October 5, 2007

Uber randomness.

I'm hungry and I don't have food to eat.
I'm growing fat stuffing myself with cheese cubes at 2 am. (but I'm still hungry.)
I hate Add Math because I get stuck after doing question 8. Looks like I'm deteriorating like crazy. :( I just can't do LOG dammit I dunno what's wrong. I JUST GET STUCK at it/after it!
I want a boyfriend, NOW!
I'm watching/addicted to Goong/Princess Hours/The Imperial Household when I'm suppose to be studying.
I'm hating both my printers because they don't let me print stuff.
I like Yuk better than Shin. Hyori is pretty but so damn evil.
I'm failing Chemistry and Biology and Moral.
I'm bored.
I want food.
I'm bored.
I want food.
I need more brain cells.
I need to study.
I need to finish 25 questions of Add Maths but I dunno how to do. *wailssssss*


I think I'm bringing procrastination to a whole new level.

No comments: