Tuesday, October 23, 2007

好事不出门,恶事行千里.

'好事不出门,恶事行千里' is equivalent to 'the good deed does not leave the gate, wicked matter goes great distance'.

Champion!

Terror ok, I still can remember CHINESE proverb but the translation is a bit off though. You still get what I'm trying to say, don't you? :)

I'm trying to relate the title to my post but it seems like it should be vice-verse as in '恶事不出门,好事行千里'. After all, being in a relationship is something good. No? *smug*

Coughs. So here goes. I'm just being the usual kaypo-self so don't be offended, yes?


So I heard about the hooking up. Aww, so shweet. Holding hands, skipping youth to study together, buying each other little gifts and bringing em' everywhere, a holy Christian being with a Buddhist because of true love and supposedly being together after SPM but brought forward to being together now and all that mumbo jumbo.

Hypocrite indeed, which suits you. It takes one to be in another one's shoe to understand them. I heard you told someone before (well something alike la), so should I be in your shoes to understand you? Should I understand why all of a sudden you decided to put God second? Should I understand you why you would stone all day during lessons? Should I understand you, dimwit?

All that bullocks, 'afraid of falling into temptations'. You once said temptations are everywhere for a young/underage couple. If you can't control your temptations then you might regret what you did. HAR HAR! You can't even control your own, now don't preach! Don't do it EVER again. Don't say stuff like 'he is a strong Christian, even if you like him, you wouldn't stand a chance.' or somethings that condemns other's religion.

What's getting me all pissed here is not because you have a boyfriend, don't be silly to think that way. I'm not so free la. Boyfriends are useless anyway. LOL. Now thats being sour. LOL. My point is, I'm mad because you preach others and act all that holey and you don't follow what you preach. It's like a pastor asking his followers to not do drugs and he himself is doing it.


GEDDIT???????

If any of us bombard you with questions, don't answer cliche stuff like how am I suppose to control my feelings and all that jazz. But wait, you won't be seeing me so soon so you won't get it from me YET. Boy, you're lucky.

And for once, I think I(WE) cared to much. Yeah, realized its in past tense right? Cause we no longer do now. 'Prevention is better than cure', we told you a gazillion times but if you don't listen, there's nothing we can do.

You and all your nonsense shall end here. After all, this post is to spice things up on my blog. It's so dull and at least I have substance here. Har!

-

2 freaking adults decided to cut my queue today. WHAT WRONG WITH LINING UP WEI! YORRRRR. SUPER POTONG STEAM OK. (even though I dunno what's potong steam, I just think it sounds suitable here so yeah) POTONG STEAM GILER! grrrrrrrhhhhhhhh.

No comments: