Friday, November 2, 2007

It was MY turn.

So I cried. Nothing big.

But it's funny how I thought the teachers that I'm close to would make me cry and the teachers that I couldn't care less wouldn't. I was wrong. I am so sure I was wrong. Of all people, Pn Salmah and Pn Hafizah made me cry. Harro??? The two's subjects that I HATE! One after another. The two's lessons, that's when I would start my day-dreaming sessions! Harro? Them? But it was all good except for uh, Pn Su force-hugged me. Maybe because I was crying that's why she hugged me to comfort me mar. (keep consoling yourself that, Ryn. keep consoling yourself) I hugged most the teachers, Pn Gan, Pn Chang, Pn Salmah, (DUH! she was the first one!) Pn Sarimah, Pn Hafizah,(that made me cry again when I was about to stop) Ms Ho, Ms Chow and Pn Tan etc. Holy smokes, Pn Tan cried ok. :( I mean Pn Tan is the very cool one, you'll feel very distant with her that type of person cried. Heh.

We took lots of pictures, rushing each other to sign the year book etc. From the assembly area to our classroom, to the canteen and the staff room. :)

The girl that everyone loves, Pn Tan told me when I ask her for a picture. I was flabbergasted. Me? The one that hardly pays any attention in class, the one that would eat candy, chocolates and any sort of tidbits in class (except Pn Salmah's cause she caught me once last year), the one that is always sleepy and occasionally sleeps in class, the one that can be so very annoying... ME? :( I didn't know she likes me that much, I thought well, I thought I was just the girl that she would call for when she needed her mic or whenever she needed someone's to help carry the long books down to the staff room.

She definitely likes me more than I thought. And Pn Gan let me sit on her lap whilst taking pictures. I remember when I was in Kindy, Ms Yeap let me sit on her lap too during story-telling sessions. Everytime! Good ol' times. ;)

Now this day has finally arrived. The day we bid our goodbyes to the teachers. (No goodbye to friends la ok, how can! I'll keep in contact with them, promise!! *offers pinky finger*) The day I never dared to imagine, the day when I only longed for when shit happens. High school... What can I say about high school? Hmmm. I look forward to stepping my feet into high school when I was in primary, then when I'm in high school, I hated it so much I want to get out from it. And now that I'm out from it (24 more day la till I AM really out from it) I think I'm starting to miss it. I have to admit, I have a lot of fond memories in CGL. :) There are some shitty ones too but there must be, no? If not, how can high school be high school? ;) It is through those memories/experiences that makes me who I am today, no?

Yeah, getting very emo. Let's not get into the FRIENDS part, YET! They make me emo, so very very emo. Janke's poem, Ngiap Li's letter. *tear tear* I might start tonight though. And post up lots and lots of pictures too. I have great friends, no joke!

All ends well. Jia Li dropped me home after dropping Gla at her Gramma's, Zati and gang off to McDizzies, fetching Kuok Tjun and Adrian from some kopitiam and then drop Adrian home. Kuok Tjun damn cheeky can die dot com when I thought he was the super quite can die dot com type. Sheesh, should stop judging la, Ryn! Ah, cuteness. *shifty eyes*



Till I step into school next next Monday.

No comments: