Sunday, November 18, 2007

SICK-part II.

The war is about to begin and I'm sick like dunno what. Really like dunno what only. Went to the doctor last night; but a different one. The one I normally go to is not open so no choice la. Went to some cheaplak wan. 5 different type of tablets. Fine. Down em all, the next morning feeling wonky. -_- Down em again in the morning after breakfast and konked off till lunch. Woke up, as wonky as ever. -_-

Went to the clicnic after lunch. Got myself 1 cough mixture, (which taste so so so bad) 5 different types of tablets and lozenges. Came home, took the medicine and konked off again. Before I went to sleep right, I felt as though I'm on ecstasy like that. I walk also steam steam wan. Really bo lat wan. My legs were wobbly like jelly! -_-

So yeah, I practically slept through the day. So much so for I'll study Chemistry. Roar. I can still continue sleeping if I want cause my head is still damn heavy. Drug overdose de lar I think.

Oh well, My Sunday 'well' spent ok!

My dad is so so 'nice' he bought Big Mac and ask me if I want some.

-_-

My mom went shopping too. She wanted to bring me along cause she thought vitamin S (vitamin shopping lar) is gonna help me but I can't even crawl out from bed how to go! But she was nice to get me cream puffs unlike my dad lor. Big Mac I cannot eat lar!!!!!

My parents a bit off also wan right? Sigh.


I shall shower and start studying something lar.

No comments: