Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm bored.

I couldn't sleep anymore so I woke up.

And sekarang very very bored.

Hogged on the phone with larling for almost an hour then had lunch. While waiting for ames to pick me up, here I am lor. :)

Bored la. bored. bored. bored. bored.


It'll be nice if I can drive NOW. Hmmm.

Watched The Kingdom. Very very nice lar. At least its ending was meaningful. heh. Anyone's up for the Bee Movie? Cause I bet the guys won't want and the girls, well the girls all dunno fly where already. :(

I think I can watch Romantic princess to kill time. :)

Mehhh.

**********

On a different note, Kem Syruz doesn't sound fun anymore. Not even with people I know around. That kem is right smack in the middle of no where la!!!!! HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE???

T_______T

Every morning, we will go jogging and we'll march and activities include dumping you in the forest and expect you to find your own way out... with a compass.

I AM SO GONNA DIE.

Ning, you up for this? :p

And there isn't a bright side to this. Oh god, you love to torture me, don't you?

No comments: