Friday, November 23, 2007

One more.

1. BM
2. English
3. History
4. Maths
5. EST
6. Add Maths
7. Physics
8. Chemistry
9. Moral
10. Biology


Ho hum. 1 more freaking subject left. Then I'll be FREE! woop-dee-doo.

I already have list of things to do like for one, SHOPPING! XD That can never be off my list. The last time I shopped was at KL during the raya holidays. WHICH WAS WAY WAY BACK IN SEPTEMBER! I"M SO PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T SHOP FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS! If you haven't know yet, I shop a lot lar. I shop as if my the greens fall from heaven like that, or that's how my dad claims it.

T_____T

heh. Quite shy also lar but that's in my genes mar and I'm a girl, what to do. XD

Anyway, I'm gonna get my hair straighten this Tuesday. Screw NS lar, I WILL BE STRAIGHTENING MY HAIR. WHEEEEE! XD

Some more right right, my mom is bringing me for manicure session which I don't know when. XD

Some more some more I'm going down to KL for shopping ohmigosh, so so so many things to get lar. I will revamp my wardrobe... I think. xD

The fact that my last paper is on the 26th is getting me all hyped up. Remember 2 Sundays ago, I was at home, nervous like crazy NOT anticipating my first SPM paper but now, IT'S GONNA BE THE LAST ONE. Last one for me, at least, and last one too for all the Science students that are not from chinese school. Aimy, Jin, Karyn, Yuh Ting... harhar, GOT ACCOUNTS SOME MORE! XD

After that, I'm gonna catch up with lots of stuff before I head off for NS lor. Sigh, damn annoying lar. Kacau my happy happy joy joy holiday only. sheeesh. I'm gonna catch up with all my friends, BIG SISTER especially, coop up at home a few days watching series and reading storybook. Ohmigosh, so fun so fun! Some more I can diss people kao kao on my blog then nobody is gonna emo with nobody in school cause I won't be going anymore. HAHAHAHAHA!

I so cannot wait. XD

At the mean time, let me dwell on Biology. Sigh. Before I know it, it'll be over.


Sigh, I just stumble upon a shopping site asos.com. The things are very $$$$$ lar.

T_________T


This post is by far the longest minus the dissing people ones. tee hee.


On the down side, A1 for Add Maths bye bye lar. Paper 2 is a piece of shit lar and I heard that paper leaked yadda yadda. Sigh. A1 no more. The one I'm quite sure of getting N-O M-O-R-E! Sigh. Now left with 2As. SO BLOODY MISERABLE CAN DIE DOT COM. I just realize I'm so dumb. Now they can laugh at my face straight. I need to dig a hole to hide my face when March is around the corner.

T____________T

No, really wan. I can't ace any other subjects anymore. Unlike cough certain people cough, got boyfriend help de so bloody stuck up walk pass me as if I'm made up of thin air like that. Then the other one is sucking up to them as if they are some goddess. tsk tsk.

Or am I just too dumb for them? :(

heehee. :p

No comments: