Saturday, November 24, 2007

Biology stinks.

Woke up at 9 to spend hours in the library laughing like jakuuns. Our supposedly STUDY BIOLOGY.

T_________T

We were very random that is, talking about flowery language (read:vulgar) and then about CK underwear that cost RM137.

T_________T


Had kfc for lunch, stuffed ourselves silly with a variety bucket. Wait, I was the only one stuffed lar. Aimy and Jin still have space for other food. And that's because we had an extra large coleslaw. Jin dared me to finish it because my look already super cannot make it. And I always hated it when someone dare me to do stuff, more of teasing me to do it. So I forcefully stuff myself lar. Didn't finish it at last also. Sat pai lar. :p Thinking bout it now makes me wanna hurl. Bleh. I swear I won't touch it for a few weeks.

Ew coleslaw, ewwwwwwww!

Anyway, I still can't believe I didn't study much today. Looks like my hope to get myself a credit for Bio is going down the drain already. Let's just hope I don't fail gila babi. I give up de lar, last paper de also. Its like, IM DONE WITH SPM LAR! Now I just can't wait to do all those stuff I've stated in the previous post.

Manicure, hair, shopping. Mmm, bliss. :)


My parents are out dating lar, how old already. sheesh. I'm home alone, bored and lazy.



Ok, OUT!

No comments: