Friday, November 9, 2007

Dear iPod...

disclaimer : contain lots of profanities below. If you are holy, please don't read this post because I don't wanna contaminate you holy people la. I will feel very guilty wan, so be good, listen to me k? Cheerios.

I LOST IT! I left it at Starbucks yesterday and when I realized that the iPod wasn't with me I was already in the library. To console myself, I told myself that i MIGHT left it at home, but the fact that I didn't open that bag when I was home... Hmmm. A bit worried but I made it through in the library studying and having fun. When clock strike 5.45pm, we decided to leave the library. And since ames was fetching me home, I asked her to drop by e-gate so that we can ASK if the staff in Starbucks saw my iPod and have dinner before dropping me home.

Starbucks it was after ames get her car wash. And the conversation pissed me off so damn bad. eff.
(ryn, ames, the staff in starbucks)

hi.
uh hi, did you guys saw an iPod nano...
yeah, it has a black cover wan.
oh yeah, we did but.. a lady in her mid twenties wearing specs claim it this morning.
*WTF* uh, you sure?
yeah, the one that size about this big, has a black leather cover and its white right?
um, yeah. its silver actually but never mind that. you mean someone took it already?
*rushes off to start calling* yeah. i'm sorry we can't do anything at the moment but can you leave your name and number for us?
oh ok. :(
*scribble down phone no and name on the piece of paper*
*look at ames -_-*
heard a bit of gossiping among the staff and we left.

OMGWTF LA!

DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO SHE IS OK! I JUST HOPE THAT MY IPOD WILL CRASH ON HER OR MAYBE SHE WILL DIE IN A HORRIBLE CAR CRASH. WTF LA NO MONEY DON'T ACT LIKE DAMN RICH CLAIM OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF AND ACT LIKE IT BELONGS TO YOU LOR. BEEEETCH. I GOT THAT IPOD FOR LESS THAN 4 MONTHS ONLY LA AND ITS MY EFFING NIRTHDAY PRESENT LA! I DAMN SIM THIA NOW OK AFTER THE DAMN FEELING FINALLY SETS IN. MCH.

UGHHHHHHHHHHH. GOD, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? SPM IN 3 DAYS THEN I LOST MY PRECIOUS? YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WILL SUAK SUAK KI WITH EVERYTHING WAN IS IT? WHY ARE YOU PLAYING ALL THIS PRANKS ON ME? ONE AFTER ANOTHER, DAMN FUN MEH? ITS TORMENTING LEH.

UGHHH. PISSED OFF.

So yeah, I've lost it. :(

No comments: