Saturday, November 3, 2007

Why make me cry?

Ning's post, Ngiap Li's letter, Janice's poem.

Why? Why am I blessed with people like you girls?


If there were reasons why I would wanna go back to high school, it would be for you three. The times we spent together, the things we would do. The smarty pants Janke, The goody-two-shoes Ngiap Li and The evil and mean bitch Ning that has a soft spot for me. :)

Ning is the one that let me manja my way to get things done. She is the only one that can stand my I-want-this-and-I-want-this-now attitude. She force fed me with char koay teow huan cheo cheh and I forced her to be with Jon. She is the lousiest money controller for she would let me spend more that I intend to yet she is still the best person to go shopping with.

Ngiap Li, the one that i sought comfort from, the one that is so frank her words hits hard on me. She's there to give me my reality check. She is there to give and listen. She is the best tuition companion I could ever ask for.

Janke, the one that I would walk to 5 Bestari for newspapers in the morning, the one that would read the newspaper with me from the back to the front in junior lab B-our form4 classroom, the one that would always tease me and tell me she hates me yet she is probably the one that loves me most.

The threes that I cherish, the threes that I would do anything to have them in the same class with me again, the threes that I have learned to love through the years, the threes that love's so true.

The trios, they will always have a place in my heart. I love you girls. :) There's so much about you girls for me to write about, but you know words are not enough to describe our blissful friendship.


I'll miss the days as years go by,
I'll miss the times we used to cry,
And the laughters,
That brings tears to my eyes.

I'll miss the fun we had in spring,
I'll miss the colours that autumn brings,
I'll miss the times we used to sing,
I'll miss the love that friends can bring,

The time to part will come very soon,
But lets let our friendship go beyond the moon,
You gave me something that's so true,
No doubt about it, I'll miss you.
(Jan's)

We laughed until we had to cry,
We hugged until our final goodbye,
We were the best we'll ever be,
Call my number, you'll always have me.
(Ning's)

As for Ngiap's, its for me and only me to know. ;)

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

yeah... the teachers dat i dun rememb e liking, actually made me cry. lol

Karyn said...

hello benJica!!! :)