Thursday, November 8, 2007

Unproductive.

Har har. It was, wasn't it ames? Thanks to me, half the time distracting you from your Sejarah. Sorry la, the thought that the 4 of us going down to KL is just so happifying! The thought that we would do so much shopping and eating and gossiping. Bliss ok? Now its pre-SPM stress. Next up, post-SPM fun! xD

Before fun begins, lemme tell you something. I'M SO DEAD FOR SPM. Like literally. Maybe except Maths and Add Maths. The rest all kantoi. Sejarah is first to begin with. Ya allah please help me I don't wanna get a 9. :( If not damn memalukan la since Karyn memorized everything about Sejarah already. Shy wan ok!!!

Canceled Add Maths tuition today, was a tad lazy. Now thats a vary rare sight. Will probably have a hardcore session next week.

-

I've been doing big girls stuff-studying in the library. That's the thing I thought I need not experience, yet I'm doing it now. Going there in the morning, study, joke around, study, stone a bit and then its dinner time with a bunch of people. Never have I thought it was my time. Now what? 3 days? How time flies. 11 years of schooling and in another 2 weeks time, I'll be free.

Then its KL!!!! xD Aimy just had to get me all excited. Grrhh. I'm coming for you my dear Lacoste shoe and Lesport sac bag. Wheeeeeeeee.



the tall one and the small one. the car, har har har!

No comments: