Monday, November 26, 2007

Over, over, over.

SPM is O-V-E-R! Like TOTALLY!

Today was good. Everything was good. From breaks in between the papers, to finishing the papers anticipating for the chief to say 'you may leave the hall now'; from coffee with the parents to shopping with mom at Queens in school uniform. And the very last minute pestering and going to Queens again for movie.

That was super last minute and it took hell lots of pestering from Kuok Tjun.

T_____T

He was damn bising I can't shop in peace.

T_____T

Anyway, I get to know more Frees people and guess what? They were all not that bad after all. My misconception on them being cocky(which some are super duper ultra mega cocky) was not so true with this bunch la. I had fun, OK?

Two of them decided to flatter me kao kao by saying I'm skinny. *blush;grin* I'm skinny ok! And of course they were all being nice letting me win when I argued with them lar. Hahahahaha. Jia Li dropped me home after the horrible movie and her bf went dota with the gang.

Meh, NO LIFE! Like seriously, some rather NOT club and go Dota.

T________________T

Ok, enough bout that. Beowulf was crap. The creatures scare the shit out of me and I was shocked a couple of times which was very embarrassing. Besides, the ending was awfully pathetic. As expected la the hero died but the final touch was shit.

Oh well. And as if those creatures didn't scare me enough, when we walk out from the cinema, power failure outside pulak.

T_________T

And wah, Adrian so nice lor. When we were at the basement car park to get the car-which was empty, he said 'eh, I heard this place is haunted wan.'

#$%^&*@*!

Can cekik till he die man.

SPM finally over, did I mention? LOL. Yes its over and done with. One whole month for me to slack and enjoy which I had started today. :D

Total damage done today : 2 tops, a pair of shorts and 3 pairs of coloured contacts. :D

And I left 8bucks in my wallet. Hmmm.

Tomorrow getting my hair straighten. Yay!

Ok, tired like crazy de. Should hit the hay soon. No nap at all today, champion lar!

No comments: