Thursday, November 29, 2007

Enchanted.

Enchanted is a MUST MUST MUST watch okay!

Minus the good looking Patrick Dempsey which is to drool over, the movie albeit very fairytale-ish which won't come true, the storyline is just perfect la!! Like how they blend cartoon and reality so well together. Even the animals are so adorable-Pip the chipmunk. :D Even guys said it was a nice movie, better than Beowulf! Hah!


Sigh, now it would be nice if such a fairytale befall on me. Which means, keep on dreaming, Ryn.

T______T

Sigh. Sweetness. Romantic Princess also so sweet.

T______T

I'm gonna die of diabetes lar. Sigh.

On the super down side, I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY LOST IN DAYTONA. LIKE ONE FREAKING ROUND BEHIND EVERYONE.

Cheesus, so freaking paise ok! And I got shoot kao kao. :(

I mean of course I cannot beat the guys lar but 1 freaking round behind them? My maruah gone kao kao lar. Now I swear I won't touch Dayotna for the longest time. Ohmycheesuscrust lar, one freaking round behind them, really champion lar. Champion. Although the real champion was right beside me during the race. Ugh, the thought of it is so so pek chek. I can kill myself.

So I went out today after all.

By the way, happy birthday Kuok Tjun. Doubt you read my blog but happy birthday anyway. :) You seriously need to stop tembak-ing me when there's opportunity lar. You are gonna khek me till I got heart attack one day if you don't stop. XD


KL in 2 more days yo! Can't wait.

No comments: