Saturday, December 1, 2007

Leaving in 10 and a half hours.

And some people decided to make me feel so so guilty because I wanted more money from my dad. Made me realized that I'm spoilt rotten. Like really really spoilt because I get things I want by just asking. I mean, of course my friends lecture me from time to time but couldn't help it la. I do listen to them, I already cut down on impulse buys, I can't possibly cut down shopping on necessities now, can I? Some more this time, its shopping after SPM.

MUST BUY! Lol. How can I possible not? Hahahahaha.

No la, not at this time to lecture me. I'm about to spend so much on everything and anything i could and I'm told about hard earned money.

Meh. This is bad.

Oh wells.


Champion la, hog on the phone so long now only wanna pack my stuff. And ames just asked me what to bring. That one lagi champion.


This is gonna be a girly bonding, impulse shopping trip for us. We deserve it, no? (I admit I don't la cause I didn't study hard enough but its over mar, couldn't be bothered. :p)


Its December! let's all enjoy this jolly happy festive season!! :) Sad to say, I have no plans whatsoever for christmas eve.

No comments: