Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hiking.

Whee, finally we went hiking. Happy.

Our plan to reach Penang Hill by 7 ko-ed thanks to Kuok Tjun because he couldn't wake up. We were already at his place when he was about to get ready. He damn potong steam right? We were about to scold him when he gets into the car but he called me, ' eh 5 minutes ok, alarm clock punctured.'

T________T

Why is he so funny like that. I couldn't help laughing when teasing him. xD Anyway, we reached around 7.30am cause he potong steam again. He gave us the wrong direction.

#$%^&*@!&%*!

Started our journey at 7.45 ish and ended at 1.45. I know right, we took so darn long. But what can you expect from mall rats? 14km isn't that short you know. What more, we took our own sweet time dragging ourselves up the steep steep road and walking backwards when we were coming down. xD

It was fun overall albeit a bit tiring. Quite worth the walk also lar with Kuok Tjun's lame jokes and gossiping about other people. It would be fun if there were more people since Adrian decided to potong steam too, by not joining us cause he had to work. While walking down, we thought about inviting so many more people that we left out last night. harhar. Maybe next time, when I'm back from NS; with better endurance, stamina, muscles and all those shit. xD

Kuok has a nice body I must admit. No, I didn't peep. xD He was walking around topless cause according to him, it was damn hot.

T_____T

Anyway, got lucky and bump into my big sister while resting. Of all places, Penang Hill. A bit salah right. Lol.

I had 2 hours of sleep last night after all. I won't be going tuition later yayyyyyyy and there will be no more. Too bloody exhausted and now my legs are aching shit. Sigh. Some more I needa start packing my stuff. Haven't touch a single bit.
This is what happens when the girlfriend whines about being tired.
Sooooo shweet, don't you think? :)


And trust me, this is the first time I see Kuok so loving it almost seems wrong. He had always been harsh about everything to his girlfriend and all of a sudden, this. Cannot take it lar. Oh well, I guess everyone has their soft spot after all. :)


Wokay, needa go list down things to bring for NS now. Gosh, I can't believe its so soon. :(

No comments: