Thursday, December 6, 2007

Seven.

Tagged by ames and ting ting.

Seven things to be done before my death:
- Get rich.
- Get married.
- Have a collection of designer bags. (yes I'm dreaming, cannot is it!)
- Get more piercings.
- Not be so dumb.
- Be good.
- Get a tattoo. (most probably lar. hah.)

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me:
- Join fear factor kinda stuff.
- Get close with any sort of cold blooded animals.
- Search for ghost.
- Shave bald. :p
- Re-sit for SPM.
- I don't know already lar.

Seven things I do when I'm away from public:
- Sleep
- Poop
- Bathe
- Pee
- Obsess with myself
- Vain
- Dig my nose? xD

Seven favourite sentences/quotes/expressions:
- Dum de dum.
- Uh oh.
- Yep.
- Dash-underscore-dash.
- Go die.
- You stupid.
- You very tall is it now.

Seven songs:
-Bu Xiang Dong De
- Wo Bu Pei
- Ruang Rindu
- Yue Ya Wan
- Perhaps Love
- Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu
- Tu Amor


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did:
- Have a rebound.

Seven people to tag:
- Anyone that wanna do this tag.



Holy smokes. Its 4 am and I couldn't sleep. Probably thanks to the Iced Caramel Macchiato I had after dinner just now. Great, now I sudah dijangkiti ames punya penyakit.

Roar.

I wanna sleep.

Roar.

I wanna go out tomorrow.

Wokay, back to watching Romantic Princess. :)

I CANNOT SLEEP LA WOI!!! HOW???????!!!!!!!!!

No comments: