Friday, December 21, 2007

Accounts can be a...

Bitch.

I'm not whining or anything but why la can't my trial balance tally. Very very annoying can. I did 2 long questions and non were balanced. ARGHHHHHHHH! 1 more question to go-double entry and trial balance that means another 45 minutes to go. Means sleeping at 5am and I'm waking up at 8.30 later. Tuition is at 10.30 am. Woo-hoo. I is champion already.

Finally went for supper after 3 days of NOT GOING OUT AT ALL. Warren does come in handy as a chauffeur. (After all, his place and mine is just a stone throw away so not as paise to him as to Jia Li or Ames or Adrian. har har.) When he was down in Kl for the past 3 days, I nearly died of boredom at home. Rotted, or almost. He finally messaged me when I finished watching a movie with the parents. I was more than thrilled to receive a message from him cause I'm going out!!! Yay!!!! Out with the same bunch of people because I haven't see them all for 3 long days and I guess I missed them, a bit. xD (This is 3 days I'm talking about, I'm not gonna imagine 3 months. Of course I miss Jan and Ngiap but there's always the email. <3)

It was the usual, Warren pick me and Kuok up then off to Queens to wait for those working people then to mamak. Seeing them again means lots of arguing session. xD All ego maniacs. har har. So yeah, lotsa things to laugh about.

And I'm kinda glad that he won't be leaving for the states since his visa got rejected. :p Means he'll be in Penang when I come back from NS means lots more going out and less transportation problems. LOL. Ok, now I really take him for granted. Bad, Karyn. BAD. LOL.

Just kidding lar. :)


MNG sales was madness. The long queue to the fitting room was a tad annoying. Other than that, was fine. For the first time, most of the clothes I picked fitted me. And they are cheap. Say rm20 for tank tops and rm30 for tees? Its a bargain, no? (when it comes to SALES, everything is a bargain. lol.) Normally it would be no size, not worth the price or something like that. But this time was different laaaaaaaaaa. Man, I'm gonna go back and grab more stuff. Maybe tomorrow. :) The problem is, I'm kinda broke from all that KL splurging. Oh well.

Maybe mommy might be kind to give me a bit of allowance. Can't possibly drag her there since I just bought 5 items there today. Meh, this sucks. When you are out of cash during sales season. Buhhh.

This is LONG. I think I better get back to finishing my work and have some shut eyes before I die in class tomorrow.

No comments: