Saturday, December 15, 2007

A day off from Queens.

Have been going to Queens from Monday to Friday and today, Saturday, I'm stuck at home completing my homework. I have tuition tomorrow night lar. Parents are out at Queens, I think. I don't know, didn't bother to call. I woke up seeing cash on the table and nobody else. So yeah. If they are not at Queens, they are probably out somewhere.

And later, I don't feel like going for the campfire at Frees. Lazy. What more with my unfinished work. Cannot la, if I go I'll feel damn guilty.

So yeah, I'm half rotting now. 2 more questions which is about an hour and a half more till I can rot entirely.

Next week's routine would be different. Warren will be down at KL for some interview thingy majig, Peter (har har!) starts working 10 hours (started today actually) and the other 2's job remains the same. Ames will be at camp for 3 days some more.

Meh, I'm gonna rot like crazy.

Ho hum. I wonder when will our hiking plan work out. Seems impossible with everyone buzzing like a busy bee. Sigh.

I'll be leaving in exactly 2 weeks time.
Meh, I'm gonna miss supper, and all of them. :) Although they tease me a bit too much sometimes.

Shit, I AM actually leaving. :(

Shit, emo.

Shit, procrastinating.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Get back to work, Ryn!

No comments: