Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tuition...

After SPM. :D

Karyn is champion la. Tuition after SPM. Champion. :D Waiting for Warren to pick me up in about half and hours time. And I'm kinda happy I'm actually attending tuition... after SPM.

Tee hee.

Look, I won't have a chance anymore next time and this is one way of killing time. 2 and a half hours for I don't know how much. :D

Last night, I feel a surge of nostalgia and agreed on having tuition without a second thought. Not that I mind waking up at such ungodly (read : 8.00 am) hours, but the whole process of going to tuition. Not getting enough sleep, feeling lazy etc. Yeah, that. Wait, that's supposed to be the fun of it! LOL.

Anyway, 6 hours of sleep is sufficient for 2 and a half hours of tuition, right? :p Hopefully tuition won't drain the wee bit of energy left in me lar.

On a different note, i had supper nearly every night after I'm back from KL. Which is not a good sign. LOL. I had lok-lok last night. I can't quite remember the last time I had it cause mommy doesn't let. Dirty wor. Oh well, couldn't be bothered when you have kick ass company. :) (have to puji, if not no need to go home lar!)

Wokay, 15 more minutes left. Gotta go get ready. See yas!



Champion, I went Borders 4 times yesterday and I practically know most of the workers there.

T____________T

This is a sign of no life-ness. Cham.

No comments: