Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BACK!

Back at 10 last night. Supper at 11. Home at almost 1. Died after that.

KL was fun. I shopped a lot. A bit regret for not getting some things. I think I bought almost everything I wanted. :) That also means I'm broke. I came back with 15 bucks. There.

Total damage done: 12 tops, 3 shorts, 1 skirt, 1 jeans, 1 bag, 1 purse, 1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of heels, M&S shower gel, perfume, make up, under garments, kawan's presents, necklace and donuts.

Yep, thats all.


No, wait. I didn't get myself a boyfriend lar. LOL.


Ames can't stop liking cab drivers. Ee yer. And we both love that cute golden retriever puppy at Mid Valley's Pet Wonderland. So adorable. And my 1U guy that hugged a girl, Mei's very cool guy in front of Cititel and another, my Roxy super gaya-ness guy. XD

DIE.

Met up with Adelyn when I was at klcc. Nice catching up lar. Now get your butt back here love!

Wokay, gonna go sort things out. I wanna dye my hair. And sleeping after supper is gonna make me fat. :(

Ok damn random. Toodles.

No comments: