Monday, December 17, 2007

Feeling princess-y.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

2 dudes drop me to tuition just now. Both of them came to fetch me back too. Definitely out of their way-one has a ManU match to catch and another is leaving to KL tomorrow morning. Yet they were so very kind, which was very unlike them. I'm so touched ok. :) Seriously, they went all the way upstairs to my sir's house to wait for me. Where got such guys now you tell me. Wait for me with an umbrella cause it was raining some more. They are rarity already but too bad lar, both taken. :p

I'm like a princess, no? :D

And I finally found Prozac Nation. Some more I buta-buta get 20% off. (thanks to ze Borders guy! xD i doubt you know who I am but thanks laaa. :)) Am I lucky or what. :p Its actually fun when you get to know people working in Borders. After all, I frequent there. Wait, that didn't sound right. I go there everyday, yeah. That's more like it.

I'm feeling damn hyper today. No tuition until Warren comes back from KL but lots of homework though. Oh well, can't complain since I wanted it (tuition) myself.

Nicole Scherzinger ft Will.I.Am's Baby Love is so so nice. Heard it on Fly fm just now and I got hooked onto it.

Tuesday with Adelyn. (hopefully)
Thursday with Ames.


I wonder if I am dota-ing tomorrow. (no, I'm not addicted to it ok!!) I just learned and its nice when people give face and don't pawned you. xD and CS too. Oh gosh, don't go KL la Warren!!!!Peter Ong and Warren can be nice to me during dota but the other.... Hmm, don't think so.

Oh well, see how things go tomorrow. After all, Peter Ong has his off day tomorrow! xD When his girlfriend is busy working. Sigh. Probably visiting again I'd say.

Time to sleep. I'll do the tag soon, Mich darling. Couldn't find a proper B&W picture of myself. :p


**edited**

The guys went dota without me la. Babiness. More like they went with a bunch of jakuunish people. xD

I rotted at home. I miss Warren, my driver already. har har.

**edited**

No comments: